Toggle the Widgetbar
10 Reasons to visit Lanzarote this summer
There are more than 10 reasons to visit Lanzarote, these are just a few!
- Weather: average 24ºC throughout the year so you are pretty much guaranteed decent weather!
- Convenience: Many airlines fly directly from many cities in Europe, most flights only take a maximum of around 4 hours! The airport is well managed with easy access when arriving and departing
- Cuisine: Lanzarote is a mix of people, good cuisine is part of the experience, great restaurants with many different options are available and very reasonably priced
- History: Lanzarote has a rich and interesting history, of volcanic origin Lanzarote emerged millions of years ago said to be the oldest of the Canary Islands
- Excursions: Tourism is not just about our fabulous beaches and all inclusive hotels, there are many things to see and do in Lanzarote that we’re sure won’t disappoint [rev_slider alias=»visitlanzarote»]
- Serenity: Lanzarote is small but perfectly formed, a great place to escape from crowed destinations
- Caves: Native people used to hide in various caves across the island when barbarians came to invade, whilst no danger of that happening nowadays, you can visit the Cueva de los Verdes, one of the famous volcanic caves
- Sports and water sports: If you want to get fit and healthy or lead an active lifestyle Lanzarote is paradise. There are many options for those wanting to train or just experience new things
- Safety: Lanzarote is a safe and friendly place, with very low crime rates, that welcomes travellers from all over the world
- Shopping: major spanish and european retail stores are available on the island, you shop in a relaxed athmosphere, and take advantage of the very competitive prices!